P. O. Box 3226
York, Pennsylvania 17402
The Women’s Network of York PA exists to serve its members. All programs and events are built around providing the greatest advantage to each WNY member.
- Monthly Networking Luncheon Meetings
- Opportunity to promote yourself & your business on a monthly basis
- Regular exposure to interesting Speakers and Programs
- Experiences that refine networking skills, speaking skills & leadership skills through active participation at meetings or as a WNY Board Member
- Meet new local Business Women Contacts every month
- Option to advertise your business in the WNY Marketplace
- Directory of Current Members available online
- Eligibility to win exciting monthly prizes
- Special Discounts/Offers available to WNY Members in our Marketplace
- Participation in a networking group that also looks for opportunities to support our community through various charitable and fundraising events
- Individual Membership: $75.00 per year
- Secondary Individual Membership: $50.00 per year – Own/Manage 2 Businesses? Promote them both!
- Corporate Membership: $195.00 per year
Becoming a Member could not be easier. Just complete the online Membership Application and submit your credit card payment today.
Sign in under the Member Log in page to find your Membership Renewal date or to Renew Today.
Our Corporate Membership can be ideal for those Businesses and Organizations with multiple employees looking for networking opportunities. Companies eager to have a presence at every monthly luncheon meeting and have extra time to promote their business may also prefer a Corporate Membership. Learn more about Corporate Partners >>…
If your employer happens to be a WNY Corporate Partner, you are entitled to join WNY as a full-benefit WNY Individual Member at a reduced rate. This option is often useful if you have a second business that you wish to promote through WNY’s networking. To join in this special case, just complete the Membership Application, identifying your company as a Corporate Partner when prompted. As long as you continue to be employed by a Corporate Partner employer, you continue to receive WNY membership at the reduced rate.